Your employees, customers and partners are working differently – with mobility and cloud services tools that make them more productive and help them grow.
We’ve shifted from making things on our own, by ourselves, in our office full of cubicles, to collaborating with our teammates and customers, virtually, in real time, on any device, from different locations.
The world of working at one desktop, one office, from 9-5 is changing. Your finance people may be in a different building, in a different city or country. And they’re now working on tablets and phones, from a doctor’s office, a coffee shop, or in the car after dropping the kids off at school.
This isn’t just within your organization. It’s the way your customers and partners are working, too. More importantly, your competitors are working this way. If you’re not in the cloud, the divide continues to grow between you and your competitors. They are moving to the cloud, and we don’t want you to be left behind. You’ll want to be using what your customers and your partners are using to stay in the game.
- By 2016, at least 50 percent of business email users will primarily rely on a tablet, or other mobile client (Source: Gartner via Storage Review)
- By 2018, 3.5M SMBs will use instant collaboration applications and 2.5M will use web conferencing. (Source: Odin)
- 71% of SMBs believe that mobile apps will replace some traditional solutions entirely in the near future. (Source: SMB Group)
Your Office anywhere
With familiar tools like Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook – are available where and when you need them.
Easy reading, easy writing,
on every device
Create order, organize data,
Make your point
with clarity, your style
Communicate with customers,
collaborate with colleagues
Sync files across
all your devices
- Capture your ideas however you work best – using a keyboard, pen, or a touchscreen.
- Easily format information in Excel with tools that recognize your pattern and auto-complete data.
- Easily incorporate content from PDFs to create your own great-looking Word documents.
- Design customized marketing materials that fit your brand and customers.
- Enjoy a full, installed Office experience across PCs, Macs, Windows tablets and iPad® and Android™ tablets, and most mobile devices. Each user can install Office on 5 PCs or Macs, 5 tablets (Windows, iPad, and Android), and 5 phones
- Collaboration simplified – Since your files are stored online, you can share them with anyone, even co-author, in real time. No matter where you are.
- Create and edit Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote files via a web browser. Real-time co-authoring simplifies collaboration.
- Always-up-to-date tools – You’ll get synced, up-to-date file access online. Office applications are always the latest version, too.