Microsoft Volume Partner
Microsoft is committed to supporting their customers with licensing that enables digital transformation and empowerment to achieve more. Realnets shares this same goal and commitment, and that’s why we’re a Microsoft Volume Licensing Partner. We are well-versed in Microsoft programs and suites and can help your business acquire the specific technology, management systems, and licensing that you need in order to transform your business. Our goal is to help deliver a unified commerce experience that offers our clients flexible access to any Microsoft product or service, specific to your unique needs.
Contact us to schedule a consultation.
Microsoft Volume Licensing
When it comes to Microsoft Volume Licensing, Realnets is your go-to trusted partner. Volume Licensing is the term Microsoft uses to describe a program for organizations that need multiple Microsoft product licenses but don’t need multiple copies of the software media and the documentation that comes with the software. This is an ideal option for businesses that need to purchase five or more licenses.
For those who aren’t ready for the cloud, Microsoft Office offers three suites that are available through volume licensing. Those include Office Professional Plus 2019, Office Standard 2019, and Office Standard 2019 for Mac. The Microsoft Enterprise Agreement also offers the best value to organizations with 500 or more users or devices that want a manageable volume licensing program that gives them the flexibility to buy cloud services and software licenses under one agreement.
Our team can help you determine which suites and licensing options best suit your business needs so that you can upgrade your technologies and implement the latest systems to boost productivity. The Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC) will give your team easy access to:
- All of your licensing information in one location
- Downloadable products and keys
- Relationship summary and license summary details
- Review the status of your enrollments
- Activate and consume Software Assurance benefits
Some of the many benefits of Microsoft Volume Licensing include:
- Value – Volume Licensing ensures you get the best pricing, discounts, and more to support your server and cloud technologies. You’ll get the best savings by deploying a common IT platform across your organization, 24/7 technical support, planning services, and end-user and technical training, as well as unique technologies with Software Assurance. Volume Licensing ensures your business is able to minimize up-front costs so that you can more effectively optimize your budget.
- Flexibility – Your business will be able to respond to the rapidly changing technological landscape by accessing the latest versions of cloud and on-premises software. This allows you to meet your business’ unique requirements based on its size and technology needs, automatically access the latest software and technologies with Software Assurance, and choose from Microsoft’s services and software to migrate on your own terms.
- Easy Management – With a single organization-wide agreement, you can easily streamline license management for predictability and simplification of everything from purchase and payment tracking to device management.
Microsoft Volume Licensing Through Realnets
Realnets is your trusted Microsoft solutions partner. When you work with us, your team will benefit from the business and technology expertise that, as a Microsoft partner, we are well-versed in to offer your organization help in innovation, implementation, and increased productivity, efficiently and quickly. We will help you secure the appropriate volume licensing for your unique needs giving you the added benefits of savings, flexible acquisition, easy of deployment, and so much more.