What Can You Do With Virtualization?
At Realnets, we are firm believers in the power and effectiveness of virtualization. This technology allows us to create multiple simulated environments from just one physical hardware system. If you have ever been in the market for computer hardware, you can surely understand how that statement alone translates to massive savings for your business. When you only need to purchase one hardware system, you are able to allocate those funds to other areas of your operational budget.
Virtual machines are intricate, sure, but with our expertise on your side, you won’t even notice the complexities. Let’s take a look at what can be done with virtualization.
- Virtualization allows you to run legacy applications that don’t play nice with your current operating system.
- It gives you a chance to test new software, software upgrades, and new configurations before you officially roll them out.
- You can run multiple operating systems, which means you can have Linux on top of Window, or vice versa.
- Using virtualization, you can run a Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) and access your work from anywhere!
- Virtualization can also give new life to your old, outdated hardware.
Virtualization isn’t just for massive enterprises with large, powerful servers. In fact, it’s a great way to meet all of your IT needs, even in the face of a limited technology budget. It gives you an budget-conscious way to improve security, data recovery, and software testing. Moreover, it can significantly reduce your hardware expenses, data center requirements, and energy consumption. The potential savings are tremendous.
At Realnets, we pride ourselves on making the most cutting-edge, advanced technologies available to businesses of all sizes. If you are interested in learning more about what virtualization can do for your business, give us a call today. Our team of IT experts would be happy to assess your needs and current technology usage in order to help you determine the best way to bring your business current with all of the latest IT practices.
Contact a member of the Realnets team to request a consultation.