Realnets is a certified partner of a variety of cutting-edge solutions, including Supermicro. Supermicro is a global leader in high performance, high efficiency server technology, and innovation.
Through their solution, and as a Realnets authorized partner, together we can provide your business with end-to-end green computing solutions for your cloud computing, data center, big data, enterprise IT, high performance computing, or HPC, and embedded markets.
Supermicro solutions range from complete server, storage, blade and workstations, to full racks, networking devices, server management software and technology support and services. All of these tools, solutions and more we present to your business so that you can better achieve your goals.
Realnets can help you make the most of your use of Supermicro, as it provides a broad array of server configurations through a high degree of flexibility and customization. We will help your team choose the optimal solution that best fits your computing needs. Your business will greatly benefit from the server systems, subsystems and accessories that are architecturally designed to provide high levels of reliability, quality and scalability for ultimate use and reach.
What You Get
Realnets will help you take full advantage of Supermicro system architecture innovations. With the help of our expert guidance and technological knowledge and skills, when you use this solution, you get:
- Embedded Solutions – Supermicro provides innovative technologies that are the building blocks for today’s embedded computing platforms.
- NVMe Platforms – Supermicro NVMe reduces latency, increases Input/Output operations per second (IOPS), and lowers power consumption.
- Simply Double Solutions – Supermicro’s Simply Double 2U SuperStorage systems offers up to twice the storage capacity and IOPS in the same amount of space so that you can significantly improve the price and performance of your storage deployments, maximizing your ROI.
- Hyper-Speed Solutions – Supermicro delivers the fastest, most powerful server solutions with compute speed and reliability as the primary focus, targeting mission critical applications.
- Data Center Optimized Systems – The Supermicro Data Center Optimized SuperServer® product family delivers the best performance-per-watt to optimize data center Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- TwinPro™ – The Supermicro TwinPro™ Solution architecture optimizes Supermicro solutions to solve your most challenging IT requirements by providing the greatest and highest throughput storage, networking, I/O, memory, and processing capabilities in 2U.
- FatTwin™ – The FatTwin’s modular architecture makes it flexible to configure and easy to maintain while improving cost-effectiveness and reliability.
- Ultra™ – Supermicro’s latest SuperServer product line design delivers unparalleled performance, scalability, flexibility, and serviceability ideal for demanding Enterprise workloads.
- SuperStorage – Supermicro’s extensive storage products are the leading choice for storage vendors and major hyperscale datacenters.
- MicroCloud – The Supermicro MicroCloud systems are optimized for data centers, cloud computing, web hosting, and virtualization environments.
- GPU/MIC Solutions – Supermicro’s computing platforms achieve higher parallel processing capability.
- Twin – The 2U Twin™ extends Supermicro’s innovative Twin architecture with hot-swappable devices in space-efficient form factors to facilitate ease of maintenance and reduce down time, while saving power and space by sharing the same chassis and power supplies.
- SuperWorkstations – Supermicro offers the widest variety of Tower-based computing solutions optimized for applications such as scientific and engineering design 3D modeling and rendering, video film editing, as well as image processing.
- Battery Backup Power (BBP®) Solutions – Supermicro’s new, innovative Battery Backup Power (BBP®) technology provides a cost-effective infrastructure solution for mission-critical server and storage operation.
- SuperBlade® – The Supermicro SuperBlade® is a density-optimized blade server solution designed to lower initial acquisition costs and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) with free air cooling.
- MicroBlade™ – This innovative new generation architecture includes microserver, networking, storage, and unified remote management for Cloud Computing, Content Delivery, Video Streaming, Desktop Virtualization, Social Networking, and Remote Workstation applications.